MASTER HEALTH CHECK-UP
1.-Fasting Blood Sugar
2.-PPBS, serum creatinine
4.-Complete Urine Examination
7.-Serum Uric Acid
11.-CHEST X Ray
14.-Sonomammography (For Female)
15.-PAP Smear (For Female)/ PSA (For Male)
Examination & consultation
1. Consultant Physician
2. Consultant Gynecologist
3. Cardiologist Consultation
4. On examining consultant's recommendation.
5. Dietician Consultation
1. Please take prior appointment for health checkups
2. Please reach the hospital by 8.00 AM along with all your medical records and reports
3. Please wear comfortable clothes and foot wear
4. Please come fasting 12 hours overnight for the check-up. Please avoid alcohol and any food items with excess fat on the day prior to your check-up
5. Please do not consume tea/coffee/biscuits on the morning of the health check. You may drink water, if you need to.
6. Beta-blockers to be stopped 72 hours before going for TMT (Tread Mill Test). Please speak to your doctor.
7. Please come fasting for 3 hours before Endoscopy
8. Please inform our patient Care Coordinator at the time of registration.
9. Please do not consume your morning dose of insulin or diabetes medicine and take it at the time of breakfast.
10. If you are pregnant or suspecting pregnancy or having any doubts, kindly inform the patient care Coordinator.
Further Information Please Contact
Phones: 0866-2554701-05 (5 lines) Helpline: 9963414242
Toll Free : 1800 123 0066